Friday, July 13, 2012

a thing for feathers

Hello friends!! So very sorry for the spotty posts the last week or so.  We have been on the road and let me tell you...it is hard to blog on the road.  Thank you for coming back! 

I associate good news with feathers.  It started a few years back when we my family was going through a difficult time.  At the time, I hadn't found a random feather on the ground since I was a little girl.  Now, it seems that every time I could use a boost or a little reassurance in this world...a beautiful feather will appear. They are probably always there, but those are the times when I am looking for them.  Anyhoo, we were waiting for some news this week and low and behold I found a feather.

Feathers are everywhere.









Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...