Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Hero

We eat a lot of sandwiches around here.  I could write endlessly about my favorite sandwiches (the great salami sandwich of '08 anyone?).  In classic American fashion, we will almost literally put anything between 2 slices of some sort of baked good and have at it.  My children have learned to expect sandwiches at any meal.  I dislike cooking every night in the summer and sandwiches are a delicious option.  We especially love a baguette or those little Hawaiian sweet rolls.  Please.  I could probably scribble down a haiku right now about those little sweet rolls. 












via



 via



PBS even aired a documentary called "Sandwiches that you will like."  Then entire documentary is available here.  I didn't want to push my luck with you, so an excerpt is below.






Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...