Monday, July 2, 2012

Even the Clouds

Such an amazing place! We traveled to Kauai last week.  Let me tell you, it is beautiful.  I totally get why so many honeymoon there.  This photo has not been retouched...just cropped.



Now, I am still taking a blogging class and they are teaching me a lot of photo skills.  I will dazzle you with those later.  Right now, I'm just straight up posting photos.  This photo was taken from a boat off of the Na Pali coast.  Many many movies have been filmed there.  The photos below were taken by someone much more skilled.









We spent our first few days driving around taking in the sights. The locals were as expected; extremely laid back and friendly.  We stopped dozens of times at lookout points, roadside stands, caves, and beaches.  If you love to hike, some of the worlds most beautiful beaches are here and can only be accessed by boat or by hiking.  One of these is Hanakapiai Beach and was just featured in Coastal Living Magazine. You can read more about it here

Have a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...