Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Blogging is hard

As you may have noticed, I'm taking a blog course.  I'm taking "blogging your way 2.0." So far it has been really great, but um...blogging is hard.  I had no idea how hard great bloggers really work.  After reading yesterday's assignment and then viewing other's homework I was completely intimidated.  Apparently, it takes time and talent to blog.  The homework was to list at least 3 blogs that I admire.  Rather than posting in the forum, I decided to post my homework here (see yesterday's post for my first choice, Amber Interior Design). There are some extremely talented people taking this blog course and they have introduced me to some incredible blogs.

So here is my second choice for you to enjoy.  I'm partial to interior design, fashion and lifestyle blogs.   At some point, I will know what this blog is. In the meantime, hope you enjoy viewing the blog of a lady who truly knows what's up.  Beatiful blog? check. Gorgeous original posts? check. Sponsors? Featured in numerous publications? Awesome clients? check. check. check. Erica Powell is extraordinarily talented. The photos of her work (below) were originally published in Traditional Home Magazine.  Enjoy Urban Grace.



Thanks so much for visiting.

Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...